Gahhhh! And some party plans...

So turns out I'm not a woman of my word, and back to regular posts hasn't made it into a reality. Well, that's not 100% accurate - I have tried to post... it' just hasn't actually happened. All it took though to make me get my rear into gear was one completely sweet message from Vanessa on Facebook - thanks for the love Vanessa! It's worked!

Now, if you've been around on NooshLoves for a year, you'll know that October brings the birthday of Mr Hugh, my eldest bundle of trouble. He always but always has the most detailed of requirements for his party plans. In the past it's been a Rainbow Theme, a Circus (we even had circus party invites for this which you could download and print for your own party, and we made our own pinata), and this year is no different - this year he's requested a world of SuperHeroes. *sigh*

First port of call is always going to be Pinterest for inspiration... This is my Superhero Party board, and here are a few pins that I'm thinking will be handy...





...but there's so many more great ideas... 
I found this great FREE PRINTABLE via Down That Little Lane which Hugh helped cut out and put together...



And these are the invites we made and laminated for his school friends. I'll convert the design to a generic one that you can download for your own SuperHero party too.


As usual, it's all got to match! If you know any other good ideas for a SuperHero party, be it a game, food or outfit idea, I'd love to see them! Send me links in the comments.
See you tomorrow (really, I will), with a couple of the befores and afters I've been working on...
Ciao! x



1 comment:

  1. Yay! welcome back...i nearly took you off my home screen xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...