Magnolia (be there or be...) square


Roll out the fun I say! This weekend is the Sydney leg of the famously divine, Magnolia Square market! If you've never been you need to go. If you have - you know what I'm talking about.

A feast of handmade and original delights, everything from food to footwear, and all decidedly delicious. There are a huge number of new exhibitors/stall holders this year and you might sense I'm a little bit excited. I love to be organised and this is a prime opportunity to knock over some of that christmas shopping - in a lovely way to boot. And all my gifts will be divinely unique! Ooooh! I just love it!

Have look at the website for dates in Sydney, Adelaide and Melbourne. Maybe I'll see you there!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...