Floaty fluffy fings


Divine aren't they? Imagine having them floating from your ceiling. I think I'd sleep soundly if I nodded off staring at them. Especially this berry bunch. They're available to buy at PomLove Etsy store. I LOVE them. I think they'd make a stunning decorative display for an outdoor party too. Look at the colour range for heavens sake!







Hmmm. I want them! They'd look great hanging over the table for christmas dinner too don't you think?Where would you put them?

And, if purchasing these puffs isn't your thing - you can make them yourself! Have a look here for Belinda Graham from The Happy Home blog's easy-peasy craft project to create a similar pom pom from ordinary old tissue paper...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...